Asian Cucumber Salad
Asian Cucumber Salad. 🥒
Looking to feel as crispy & cool as a cucumber? ❄️💧This salad will spice up your life with asian themed flavours whilst also helping up your hydration for the day.
🍴Serves 4 // Macros per serving…
59 Calories. 🌿
➕ 1g Protein.
➕ 6g Carbs.
➕ 3g Fats.
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut or brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- Place the sliced cucumbers in a bowl and sprinkle with salt, to taste. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rice wine vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, cilantro, scallions, garlic, and ginger. Drizzle the mixture over the cucumbers.
- Sprinkle salad with sesame seeds and crushed red pepper, to taste. Then, it’s time to serve up!