Bone Broth Chicken Patties
Why bone broth? 🍃 We think it’s the easiest way to sneak in extra nutrients to nourish the gut! By doing so you can receive many benefits like balancing hormones, improving sleep quality, increased energy, efficient digestion and so much more! 😍
🔍 Where to get it from? You could make your own, but if not, we love @meadowmarrowbonebroth. 🙌🏼
❇️ These chicken patties are an extremely healthy recipe the whole family will love. Make in bulk for the week ahead as these are a great lunch box filler - super tasty hot or cold!
➕ 1kg free-range or organic chicken mince
➕ 1/2 - 3/4 cup almond meal
➕ 1/2 broccoli head
➕ Handful spinach or kale
➕ 1/4 cup coriander
➕ 1 brown onion
➕ 2-3 garlic cloves
➕ 2 tbsp coconut aminos
➕ 1-2 tsp apple cider vinegar
➕ 1 tbsp Meadow & Marrow Bone Broth
➕ Juice of 1 lime
➕ Sea salt & pepper
➕ 2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Add broccoli, greens, herbs, onion and garlic to a food processor and process until it is all well chopped - add to a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients (except the oil for cooking) and mix until combined.
3. Shape mixture into 18 patties (we shaped with a little pressure so the patties compact together) press to flatten slightly and place on a plate ready to cook.
4. On a medium heat, add oil in a fry pan and add patties.
5. Cooking 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
➖Serve in lettuce cups with salad or with turmeric rice.
➖🌶 Like your Thai spicy? add chilli to taste.
➖❄️ Allow to cool and store in the fridge in an airtight container (they also freeze well)
➖🔪 If you do not have a food processor just finely chop veg
➖👩🏽🍳 If mixture is too wet for your liking add more almond meal, if too dry add more broth + coconut aminos.