Coriander Lime Pesto
• Coriander Lime Pesto 🌿
➕ i n g r e d i e n t s 🥄
* Large bunch of coriander
* Handful of baby spinach leaves
* 1 small clove garlic, crushed
* 60 g (¼ cup) cashew nuts, toasted
* 30 g (2 tablespoons) of parmesan cheese, finely grated
* Juice and zest one fresh lime
* 20 ml (1 tablespoon) macadamia oil (increase if you are going to use it as a sauce)
* Small red chilli (optional)
. . .
➕ m e t h o d👩🏼🍳
1. In a food processor grate the parmesan and set aside.
2. Place the coriander, spinach and cashews in the processor and pulse until just chopped.
3. Mix in the parmesan, lime juice and zest, garlic and macadamia oil (and optional chill) until combined.
4. You have control over the texture of this pesto. For a chunky pesto process less, or smoother process more.
. . .
➕ n u t r i t i o n a l i n f o 📊
— Based on 4 generous serves —
Protein 6g | Carbs 6g | Fats 13g