These membership terms have been updated as of 17 July 2020
1. We, The Method Now Pty Ltd offer a subscription-based membership service to coaching & content within The Method App & website.
2. All purchases are subject to our Terms of Service.
3. Membership can be purchased either directly from The Method Now website
4. Different membership plans may be offered depending on Your location or place of purchase
5. The membership fee will apply regardless of how much or how often You access or use Your subscription.
The Method Now Website Purchase
1. Subscriptions purchased directly from The Method Now website are managed and billed by Us.
2. All The Method Now Website Purchases are processed securely via our third party payment gateway providers, such as Stripe or PayPal. You must refer to their terms and conditions for additional information.
3. All transactions are handled over SSL and are PCI-Compliant. We do not store Your credit card details.
1. Subject to any free trial period, payments will begin at your allocated start date and you before You have access to Your membership.
2. Membership to The Method Now App is an ongoing agreement
3. You must notify us of any change to Your Payment Method.
4. We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill fees and charges relating to Your membership by Your nominated Payment Method
5. If any membership fees billed to Your account are not processed for any reason We may suspend Your membership until payment is made in full.
6. We reserve the right to vary the fees billed for Your subscription-based Products from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods.
7. In that event We will give You notice of the variation at least 14 days before it will come into effect; and
8. If you do not cancel Your subscription within 14 days of the notice of the variation, You will be deemed to have accepted the variation.
1.We may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time directly through The Method Now or through third parties, subject to and on its terms and conditions separate to those of The Method Now. It is Your responsibility to read and understand those terms and conditions.
2. Any trial offers or subscriptions will automatically rollover to a paid subscription unless otherwise stated.
1. There is a minimum membership term of 3 months (13 weeks), applicable to all memberships to The Method Now.
1. After the minimum membership term, You may cancel at any time, with 7 days notice.
2. After cancellation, You will continue to have access to The Method Now App for the remainder of Your billing period.
3. To cancel your membership, please contact The Method Now admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If We take action to collect any unpaid subscription fees from You, You will pay all costs (on a full indemnity basis) incurred in doing so.
5. We do not offer refunds or credits for unused membership periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.
6.If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact our admin team at email@example.com
The laws in force in South Australia govern these The Method Now Membership Terms.
Billing Terms means these billing terms and conditions outlined herein including any additions or variations of these The Method Now Billing Terms made by Us;
Payment Method means the payment details nominating the account or process by which a customer or subscriber agrees to pay for the product.
Products means any item including, goods, services, membership, digital products, ebooks, downloads, resource material, online content, and other similar content sold by Us to a customer or subscriber.
We or Our or Us refers to the The Method Now Pty Ltd (ACN 618 006 410);
You or Your refers to you, the customer or subscriber.