These membership terms have been updated as of 12 April, 2021.
1. We, The Method Now Pty Ltd, offer a subscription-based membership service to coaching and content within The Method App and website.
2. All purchases are subject to our Terms of Service.
3. Membership can be purchased either directly from The Method Now website or by contacting email@example.com
4. The membership fee will apply regardless of how much or how often you access or use your subscription.
The Method Now Website Purchase
1. Subscriptions purchased from The Method Now website are managed and billed directly by us.
2. All The Method Now website purchases are processed securely via third party payment gateway providers, such as Stripe and PayPal. You must refer to their terms and conditions for additional information.
3. All transactions are handled over SSL and are PCI-Compliant. Under no circumstances does The Method Now store any credit card details.
1. Subject to any free trial period, payments will begin at your designated start date.
2. Membership to The Method Now App is an ongoing agreement.
3. We will assume your payment method is correct and will continue to bill fees and charges relating to your membership through your nominated payment method.
4. You must notify us of any changes to your payment method.
5. If any membership fees billed to your account are not processed for any reason, we may suspend your membership until payment is made in full.
6. Under extenuating circumstances, repeated failed payments will be referred to third party collections.
7. We reserve the right to vary the fees billed for your subscription-based products from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods.
8. In that event, we will provide at least 14 days’ notice before the variation will come into effect; and
9. If you do not cancel your subscription within 14 days of the notice of the variation, you will be deemed to have accepted the variation.
1.We may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time, either directly through The Method Now or through third parties, subject to and on its terms and conditions separate to those of The Method Now. It is your responsibility to read and understand those terms and conditions.
2. Any trial offers or subscriptions will automatically rollover to a paid subscription unless otherwise stated.
1. There is a minimum membership term of 13 (thirteen) weeks applicable to all memberships to The Method Now. The minimum term is effective post any “free trial” or “cooling off” periods.
2. If, during the first two weeks of your membership, you wish to cancel your membership, you may exercise your right to “cool off” at which stage you have no further obligations, save for the initial two weeks’ membership fees.
3. Notification of “cooling off” must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. After the minimum membership term, you may cancel your membership at any time with seven days’ notice.
2. After cancellation, you will continue to have access to The Method Now App for the remainder of your billing period.
3. To cancel your membership, please contact The Method Now admin team at email@example.com
4. If we take action to collect any unpaid subscription fees from you, you will pay all costs (on a full indemnity basis) incurred in doing so.
5. We do not offer refunds or credits for unused membership periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.
6.If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact our admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The laws in force in South Australia govern these The Method Now Membership Terms.
“Billing terms” means these billing terms and conditions outlined herein, including any additions or variations of these The Method Now billing terms made by us. “Payment method” refers to the payment details nominating the account or process by which a customer or subscriber agrees to pay for the product.
“Products” means any item, including goods, services, memberships, digital products, ebooks, downloads, resource material, online content, and other similar content sold by us to a customer or subscriber.
“We” or “our” or “us” refers to The Method Now Pty Ltd (ACN 618 006 410).
“You” or “your” refers to you, the customer or subscriber.